Provide quality and timely plant health care and general tree care for our valued clients. Service, maintain and grow an assigned sales territory.
- Service, maintain and grow assigned territory.
- Make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor landscapes.
- Negotiate contract and bid proposals for residential and commercial customers.
- Set up personal sales expectations with Branch Managers.
- Develop and implement tree care & plant health care programs.
- Set-up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to client satisfaction.
- Continually prospect for new business.
- Maintain a safe and controlled workplace and environment.
- Enforce company safety and training policies.
- Attend community and industry events to help promote our business.
- The proven ability to establish, maintain and grow a sales territory.
- Hands-on knowledge of tree, plant and lawn care.
- The ability to correctly and effectively diagnose and price various tree care treatments.
- The ability to prepare and present proposals.
- Major account management and cold-calling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/listening skills.
- Two or four year degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Environment Sciences, Biological Sciences, or equivalent.
- ISA certification mandatory, or the ability to secure certification within 90 days.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience selling in the green industry.
- Proven track record highly preferred.
For immediate consideration, email your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org